Hi Students, Do you looking for Air University Aggregate Calculator, Then absolutely you’re in the right place. Here you get Air University Merit Calculator to calculate your Air Aggregate according to the AIR Merit List 2023.
The Air merit calculator is a tool designed to help students identify their strengths and weaknesses in Engineering and medical courses. Students enter their course information, including units completed, grades received, and exam scores, then click calculate to receive a personalized report card.
You can calculate your AIR merit and aggregate for admission to the Ph.D., Engineering programs of AIR University. This calculator is also applicable to all AIR University Campuses.
How does AIR Merit Calculator work?
It is very easy to use AIR Merit Calculator, Simply just enter your matric marks from 1100, enter FSC marks from 510, and 520, then finally enter your Test marks from 200 then your AIR Aggregate is calculated.
AIR University Aggregate Calculator Formula:
- Entry Test MARKS/100 * 50
- Matric Marks/1100 * 15
- FSc/1100 or FSC-1 * 35
- Sum all of them.
- Your Aggregate will be counted successfully.
The following merit criteria shall be considered in determining eligibility for admission to the program:
Eligibility Criteria Admission of AIR University
- The GCE ‘A’ level examination with three subjects. Such candidates are required to submit an Equivalence Certificate issued by the Inter Board Chairman Committee, Islamabad before the semester starts. This certificate must indicate the marks equivalent to marks in the Intermediate examination.
- An examination is equivalent to an Intermediate. Such candidates are required to submit an Equivalence Certificate issued by the Inter Board Chairman Committee, Islamabad before the semester starts. This certificate must indicate the marks equivalent to marks in the Intermediate examination.
- The Intermediate (Part I and II) examination of any Board of Intermediate and Secondary Education in Pakistan. Applicants must have scored 50% or more marks.
Entry Test Pattern of AIR University
For Bio-Medical Engineering Program
|Physics||Chemistry||English||General Knowledge (Maths)||General Knowledge (Biology)||Total|
For All Engineering programs
BSCS/BSIT/ BSCYS/BSGM/ BSSE
Make sure students get the benefit from this Air University Aggregate Calculator, then don’t forget to share with your friends and fellows. Stay with us to check more.