Looking for a new career? Assistant cook jobs in Canada are an excellent option. With plenty of opportunities to learn, these positions offer plenty of room for growth. Plus, they are ideal for people who want some flexible work hours and a career that will allow them to travel.
Given the current food industry landscape and the growing trend of healthy eating, assistant cook jobs in Canada are becoming increasingly in demand. The good news is that many restaurant kitchens currently have openings for candidates looking to become cooks or assistants and learn all aspects of cooking and kitchen management.
The Complete information about Assistant Cook Jobs in Canada are as below:
- Job Position: Assistant Cook
- Company Name: DENNY’S
- Industry: Restaurants & Food Service.
- Job Location: Edmonton, AB Canada)
- Salary: $18.50 hourly
- Job Type: Full time
- No of Vacancies: 05
- Gender: Any
- Start Date: As soon as possible
Job requirements vary depending on the specific job and industry. Some common requirements for many jobs include as below:
- Secondary (high) school graduation certificate.
- 2 years.
- Prepare and cook complete meals or individual dishes and foods.
- Train staff in preparation, cooking and handling of food.
- Supervise kitchen staff and helpers.
- Maintain inventory and records of food, supplies and equipment.
- Clean kitchen and work areas.
- Manage kitchen operations.
- Clean and sanitize kitchen including work surfaces, cupboards, storage areas, appliances and equipment.
An assistant cook job in Canada offers great pay and benefits, such as health insurance and a retirement plan. The downside is that these positions don’t usually come with full-time hours, so you’ll need to be willing to work evenings, weekends and holidays as needed. But overall, assistant cook jobs in Canada are an excellent way to start your journey into a career in the food industry or simply spend some extra time in your home country.
If you want to apply for Assistant Cook Jobs in Canada, please send your CV to the below email address:
By Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
If your CV is attractive enough, the job provider will surely consider you. Just send only one email.
Please note that we gather jobs from different sources and show them on our website. What’s New Info are not offering any jobs or visas. We are not taking any responsibility for any job surety. The applicants are requested to contact the job provider at their own risk. We will advise you to not pay or give your personal information to anyone on behalf of our website.